Wednesday, January 27, 2016

December 29, 2002

I will attempt to put this dream in linear, somewhat logical order, but this bears little resemblance to the way I dreamt it.

I was at work with a roomful of kids. I told them to each read a book, but as they were getting settled with their books, Rosalind [a co-worker] started reading them Harry Potter. I ran off to do some errand, which for some reason involved taking off my shirt and walking around in a bra.

I came back to hear a strange new chapter about Professor McGonagall. I became her as I listened, acting out the scenario in which the professor went to the mall and couldn't figure out where to park....During some parts of the dream I was thinking, "Why did J.K. Rowling write that?" ....

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/838626.The_Fellowship_of_the_Ring
Not much was accomplished during my waking life. I read the newspaper. I read that Sir Ian McKellen, who played Gandalf in Lord of the Rings, was hired to play Albus Dumbledore in the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie. I'm sure he'll do well, although Richard Harris was a perfect choice for the role. But who will play Fawkes the phoenix?

No comments:

Post a Comment