Saturday, February 6, 2016

Friday, March 14, 2008

When "Mr. Elingtin" came home, we went to Borders. I wanted to spend some of my $25 gift card from Gather.com. (Points, earned by posting content and commenting on others' articles, can be redeemed for gift cards. But it takes a long time.) Which I did, on a bag of white chocolate truffles and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Now I have every HP movie except Goblet of Fire.

Speaking of which, the Leaky Cauldron website is reporting today that Half Blood Prince will be made into not one, but two movies. I think that's an excellent ideas. That way they don't have to cut out so many of the subplots. I really hope they leave in the bit about Lupin and Tonks starting to fall in love. You know how I love a good werewolf romance. "Oliver's Famous Clam Chowder" is one.

This means Deathly Hallows will likely be two films as well. So I have four more Potter premieres to anticipate. At the rate of one film every 2 years, the last will be released in 2015. And Daniel Radcliffe will be, what, 25 by then? But that's okay. I'm sure he'll be able to pass for 17....


In the evening we undertook the epic task of watching the 1939 film version of Gone With the Wind....What else was surprising was that the Tarleton twins were not played by twins. I always pictured them as an 1860s Southern version of Fred and George Weasley.

No comments:

Post a Comment